Culture and Communication in Anatolia: Past, Present and Future
June 15-17, 2016 | Atılım University, Ankara, Turkey
- Only one research paper per person is allowed in the symposium
- A research paper is expected to be an original and unpublished work that is not yet available to the academic community.
- A speaker is free to choose the language of his/her presentation as Turkish or English.
- The authors present their papers on the day and time assigned by the conference program committee
- Papers that are not presented will not be considered "accepted paper" and will
not be published in the proceeding book.